Pretended I was deaf. I didn't want to listen what you were trying to say. But somehow inside me I knew you were right. You taught me how to be strong. You were my best friend, but also the only one I had.
I never felt safe until I met you. I didn't know what happines meant. In my hopeless world you were my only hope. There were no secrets from you I can keep.
I remember our first fight: it was a Friday night, it was cold and it was raining... it was the first time I saw you cry.
The next morning everything changed because I never saw you again. When I looked for you, your mom told me that you never came back last night. "Police is looking for him", she told me. I sat down in the floor. At 15:00 hours police found your death body in the river next to our secret place...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario